Test Analyst (Stafford, VA)
Altus Engineering, partnering with Davis Defense Group (DDG), is looking for a mid-level test analyst to support the US Marine Corps Program Manager Light Tactical Vehicle (PM LTV). The testing analyst will serve as a specialist working in support of Live-Fire Test and Evaluation (LFT&E) of military systems and equipment. They will provide hands-on support for data collection and support data reduction and analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of fragments and post-test equipment condition including generation of associated photographic evidence or performance of physical measurements (such as dimensional measurement)
- Generation of databases, performance of data analysis, and generation of associated documentation, reports, presentation materials, results for testing performed
- Support for related data collection and target instrumentation tasks
- Operation of specific test equipment and support for instrumentation installation and check-out
- Support for test safety assessments and test readiness reviews
- Support for post-test reviews of results
- Troubleshooting in support of test operations
- Performs other related duties for the Program Management Office, test engineering, and range operations personnel as assigned
This position requires a STEM background and ideally a bachelor’s degree in a technical (engineering, mathematical, or scientific degree and/or related training. An Associate’s degree should be considered a minimum requirement with a bachelor’s degree preferred. The work environment assumes the ability to work independently and also collaboratively with other members of the team.
Additional requirements include:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to receive a SECRET clearance (ideally one already in place)
- More than 6 years of related experience with testing operations and ideally LFT&E.
- Experience with data management and data collection
- .Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software
Additional background desired but not required includes:
- Experience with United States Marine Corps systems and equipment
- Certification to drive Government-owned vehicles on base
- Experience with range safety issues, operations, and protocols
Altus offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.