Manpower and Training Analyst
Altus Engineering is looking for a training analyst to support a Government Vehicle Development program management office. The training analyst will serve as a specialist in the planning and execution of instructional and/or research assignments. They will coordinate delivery of professional training and related evaluation services. Responsibilities will include:
- Review and evaluation of training programs and materials
- Assessment of existing training program delivery, content, including measurement of training effectiveness and recommendation of changes to improve learning
- Conduct needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives
- Development of methods and materials for staff training including curriculum details, ideas for group discussions, demonstrations, and workshops
- Coordinates related instructional document preparation from support staff.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems
- Incorporation of new training methods that may enhance training program effectiveness and update training as system designs and vehicle configurations evolve
- Support instructor training and analysis of their performance
- Performs other related duties for the Program Management Office as assigned
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a technical degree or training related field. The work environment assumes the ability to work independently taking responsibility for the training area but also collaboratively with other members of the team.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to receive a SECRET clearance (ideally one already in place)
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Skill with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Manpower Determination Tools (MAD, MER, IMPRINT)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software
Additional background desired but not required includes:
- Experience with United States Marine Corps systems and equipment
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential highly desirable.
- Capability to work for prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Every other Friday off work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance, AD&D
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
If you have any issues with the "Apply Now" Button below, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line. We look forward to your application!
Altus offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.