Oracle Database Developer/Administator
Altus Engineering is seeking an experienced Oracle Database Developer to perform work at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. This position will assist our DoD client in performing database development and management projects .
Altus Engineering is a nationally recognized small business with a reputation for providing sophisticated technical solutions and services to our National Defense community. If you enjoy intellectually challenging projects, love to code, and enjoy brainstorming working with like-minded engineers and developers as part of a highly skilled software development team then Altus may be the company for you.
We are looking for an Oracle Database Developer who:
- Loves to code, works hard to stay current, loves new technology, and enjoys discussing new ideas and brainstorming
- Is well rounded with experience in different technologies
- Has heavy Oracle DB development experience
- Thrives when working independently and as part of a small collaborative team
- Can drive complex projects
- Enjoys intellectually challenging projects
- Appreciates the flexibility and benefits of working for a proven small company
Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and capability to obtain security clearance.
- 5+ years of software/database development experience
- Oracle DB Development/ Administration for 3+ years
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent work experience
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Networking and Server experience
- Oracle SQL Development or Administration Certification(s)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Every other Friday off flexible work schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance, AD&D
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
You may apply by emailing your resume or C.V. directly to Altus or may apply through our job opening advertised with Indeed. We would also welcome your unofficial transcript (particularly for recent graduates) and a cover letter.
Altus offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.